Tragedy in Loomis

Scary news out of Loomis, California. Two residents have passed away and four other people are hospitalized after eating soup made by one of the employees. Early reports seem to suggest a well intentioned employee made soup using toxic mushrooms – a sad reminder that food safety regulations must be followed closely.

Our prayers go out to the victims and their families.

Updated information on the tragedy can be found here.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Living Assisted Industry News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s